The WRC is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who believe in our mission. If you are interested in connecting please fill out our employment application to begin a conversation.
- Child/Shelter Advocate: Provides crisis intervention, support, information and referral and advocacy for domestic violence, sexual assault and non-relational stalking clients in a residential setting. Attends internal staff meetings and external community meetings to advocate on behalf of agency clients and provide information on shelter services. Participates in rotating on call system after hours and contacts a supervisor as needed. Scheldule Monday-Thursday, 8 am-6 pm. See detailed job description here.
- FT Shelter Assistant: Under the direct supervision of the Director of Residential Advocacy, is responsible for the daily operation of the shelter and safety of residents. Provides direct client services for domestic violence and sexual assault clients on assigned shifts, which may include the day, evening and night shifts, on weekends and holidays, during staff vacations and as needed. Schedule is Wedneday-Saturday, 2pm-midnight. See detailed job description here.
- PT Shelter Assistant: Schedule is Monday day shift & TBD for the other shift (20 hrs per week)
- Thrift Store Clerk and Cahsier Postions: very flexible and weekend shifts available.
Thrift Store Clerk and Cashier positions- very flexible and weekend shifts available.
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Download the employment application here.